• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GTX in a movie with Steve Austin

1969CoronetR/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
Recoil from 2011 has Steve Austin driving around in a 1968 or 1969 black GTX. He kills some bad guys but the car makes the movie watchable.

Sorry, Recoil from 2012 and it is a 1968 according to the dialogue between two characters. Fair warning, the movie went directly to video and I watched it only for the GTX.

Sorry, Recoil for 2012

Cool! My wife was watching the first episode of the series Jericho on Netflix and the guy drives up in a worn 69 Plymouth b body.

Another sweet one to check out is the movie Death Trap where the guy's second car is a Charger. Some great car scenes in that flick.

Got the first season of Jericho. Wish they would've continued the series.

Another movie with a mopar .69 road runner. supposed to be a six bbl
[video=youtube_share;6RuXHSF68cI]http://youtu.be/6RuXHSF68cI[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

another one. the movie is called the 25th hour. Language warning. and the scene is where he saved an injured dog.

http://youtu.be/gD22Ae3kHLY

i'm gonna have to give destiny turns on the radio a look. is the RR in much of it?

i'll still give it a shot. that nancy travis is kinda hot, and i like jim belushi and tarantino's films in general.

two belushi movies i've always liked are Mr Destiny and the one where he breaks out of prison to watch a cubs game (loser) and assumes charles grodins identity, house, young babe (daughter i think), etc.

Cool! My wife was watching the first episode of the series Jericho on Netflix and the guy drives up in a worn 69 Plymouth b body.

Another sweet one to check out is the movie Death Trap where the guy's second car is a Charger. Some great car scenes in that flick.

Are you thinking of the movie "Death Proof" with Kurt Russell playing a psycho killer? His first car was a Nova, IIRC, and his second car is a Charger...Great car scenes, for sure!

here is a rare mopar aperance in a movie.vampire in brooklin.eddie murphy movie.the movie is just bad,but the purple rt charger is very nice.it never does anything but be a sweet backdrop for several shots through the movie.

Are you thinking of the movie "Death Proof" with Kurt Russell playing a psycho killer? His first car was a Nova, IIRC, and his second car is a Charger...Great car scenes, for sure!

yep a 68 Charger with a cage in it, that was Death proof, with Kurt Russell stunt-man, he goes wacko killing people with his cars, he was chasing around a supposedly in a white Vanishing Point Challenger clone, they coned some good old boy to let them take it out, with 3 stunt women test driving it, doing stunts on the hood, both cars got messed up, the Charger got rolled if I remember correctly in the end... bad c-movie at best, but cool cars & chase scene

- - - Updated - - -

Cant post a link right now, but payback with mel gibson has a few mopars in it. 69 runner and a 3rd gen charger

"Payback" yeah a green 69 RR in the beginning & a nice sounding black 71-74 Charger in the end shot, Mel Gibson & another actor they crushed 68-70 Nova head on into a bunch of "triad thugs" car to steal their money $140k the RR shows up then too & after he was shot in the back, by his partner too, they were kind of mob guys... he/Mel Gibson "Porter" kept killing all the "syndicate, guys" over his payback of his share of the heist $70k, good movie... cool cars

Auto Transport Service
Back