• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GTX woodgrain (dash pieces)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRman68

Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
looking for the plastic woodgrain pieces for my 68 GTX.

you and me both! lol

if you find any xtra pieces that you want to part with, please pm me.

i should be in my storage shed this sunday , I know i have the radio bezel and the hockey stick shaped piece but not sure how nice i was thinking they are real nice but i'll look

If they are decent at all il take them.

I know for sure that I have the woodgrain piece that goes over the glovebox for a GTX. Wood section looks nice, but the out black edge needs to be repainted on teh backside. I'll get pictures of it tomorrow for you guys.

I know for sure that I have the woodgrain piece that goes over the glovebox for a GTX. Wood section looks nice, but the out black edge needs to be repainted on teh backside. I'll get pictures of it tomorrow for you guys.

Ok thanks! :headbang:

Items for Sale - 2013 768.jpgItems for Sale - 2013 769.jpgItems for Sale - 2013 770.jpgItems for Sale - 2013 771.jpgItems for Sale - 2013 767.jpg

I've got the GTX Name plate and a Radio Bezel if interested. The GTX name plate has a couple of scuffs on the brown that can be touched up. The Radio bezel for what ever reason has been trimmed on the inside corners. Call or text Sam at 435-224-4406 for info and pics.

I've got the GTX Name plate and a Radio Bezel if interested. The GTX name plate has a couple of scuffs on the brown that can be touched up. The Radio bezel for what ever reason has been trimmed on the inside corners. Call or text Sam at 435-224-4406 for info and pics.

My radio bezel was also trimmed on the left side because some numb skull thought it would be cute to install the Roadrunner chrome instrument bezel.

Thanks anyway.

Still need radio bezel and drivers side corner for the gtx.

Here's a photo of the piece I have if you want it. Not sure on price. Make me an offer. DriverWoodGrainDashTrim.JPG

I have the wood grain driver corner piece from my 68 sport satellite I don't need.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have these pieces too that go on the left and right below the wood grain pieces. These are brand new re-pops that I didn't use since I installed A/C vents.View attachment 141780View attachment 141781

I have A Radio Bezel with a very minor crack in the center of the lower radio place, hard to notice. can send pictures, i also have the drivers side corner in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back