• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guy who was looking for 73-4 Original Chrome mirrors YESTERDAY???

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
I replied to a guy yesterday about some chrome mirrors I believe here in this section... I guess one of the mods deleted it and now I have no contact info for him AFTER digging them out/ taking pictures.. Any help by the mods retrieving the members name would be great.. Don't know why it was deleted in the first place... Anyway if the member who was looking sees this, send me a PM and I can show you the mirrors in the PM..

Last edited:
Badsdird posted it.

I replied to a guy yesterday about some chrome mirrors I believe here in this section... I guess one of the mods deleted it and now I have no contact info for him AFTER digging them out/ taking pictures.. Any help by the mods retrieving the members name would be great.. Don't know why it was deleted in the first place... Anyway if the member who was looking sees this, send me a PM and I can show you the mirrors in the PM..

Auto Transport Service
Back