• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GYC season 15

He does great work, and he enjoys his cars, the other reason I like him. Anyone that pulls a car with a charger is a great person! :rofl:

Thanks! I have to look Chris Birdsong up. Have any of you saw Uncle Tony’s Garage? Uncle Tony also has a YouTube channel and he has great knowledge and tips but it is not a restoration channel per se.

Tony does some great low dollar stuff but also goes off the rails with some of his projects.
Slant six Miata ???

Last edited:
I like all those guys... Mark, Chris and Tony. I daily a 4 door ‘68 Satellite 383. It has 4 wheel drums and breaker points that it was equipped with when new. Tony often lauds them as they do work. As Chris said on his channel, he’s installing disks on the ‘67 Chevelle that was his Dad’s, for his sister to drive. He said disks need no maintenance. Neither does electronic ignition. And... I’m to lazy to change them out. :D

I was sent this by a friend who said it’s a great episode on a Wing car.

Watch your favorite tv celebrity here from 34:00 to 40:00. This man has issues.

Sux they talked that guy into restoring that Daytona. What a yawn that will be. :D

I've seen episodes with paint/body/OEM details, etc
Have there been any episodes that focus on the electrical/wiring?

When did Mark get into trouble for mocking the owner? It looked to me to be an adlib act about a rich kid getting a Daytona and Mark being the poor kid not believing his ears. ???? I guess it depends on how you look at it. For the most part it kind of spiced up a boring segment and I think that was the real intent.

If they just played the man’s story of the car it would have been just fine. But they have to “spice” it up with dumb **** mark and take away from the real story.

Who wouldn’t want to be that guy and get a Daytona in high school. Let’s fac it there were kids like that, and then poor kids with nothing. Now the family has 4 wing cars, good for them. It’s called life, get it?

If they just played the man’s story of the car it would have been just fine. But they have to “spice” it up with dumb **** mark and take away from the real story.

Who wouldn’t want to be that guy and get a Daytona in high school. Let’s fac it there were kids like that, and then poor kids with nothing. Now the family has 4 wing cars, good for them. It’s called life, get it?
Yes I get it. Do you watch the show or just love to hate it?

Yes I get it. Do you watch the show or just love to hate it?
Do you think this man’s actions are somehow entertaining or necessary?

I cannot watch it, it is irritating. I have watched it In the past.

I just watched the episode I posted and the mark idiot is a nut case. He is not funny or interesting, he mostly sucks, The show would be GREAT without him.

Last edited:
I would never have "restored" that car.

WAY too nice and original.

Could be in the survivor's tent with very little time and effort.

..although on a previous episode I believe the owner had already made up his mind, so any pressure from the cast I suspect is manufactured drama.

it was a non matching numbers car wasn’t it?

Auto Transport Service
Back