• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

H code rims

justjim

Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
i have seen a post on Facebook and a guy has a set of 4 rims # 3580064 he says 6 1/2 inches wide is that bead to bead or lip to lip ? PM me with your thoughts

If your asking about A12 H rims, they were 15x6, measured from inside of bead to bead. Probably are 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 overall width.
There are repops of the H wheel, and some very sharp guys can look at them and tell if they are original or not.
There are date codes on the rims too, that have to be right for the application too.

That part number is a 72-73 c body 6.5” wide. That is between the rim edges. No collector market value.

Fakebook. LOL I’ve seen more BS scam ads and BS scammer replies to my wanted ads on there. 20x what’s craigslist had.

sign of the times?

Last edited:
If your asking about A12 H rims, they were 15x6, measured from inside of bead to bead. Probably are 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 overall width.
There are repops of the H wheel, and some very sharp guys can look at them and tell if they are original or not.
There are date codes on the rims too, that have to be right for the application too.
his ad just said H rims $200.00 with junk tires

$200 isnt bad for those rims if you need them. They look like the A12 rims but have a small H instead of the large H stamp. I have 2 on the front of my 68 for now as I got into them cheap and I kinda like them with chrome lug nuts.

$200 isnt bad for those rims if you need them. They look like the A12 rims but have a small H instead of the large H stamp. I have 2 on the front of my 68 for now as I got into them cheap and I kinda like them with chrome lug nuts.
i like the chrome lug nuts on mine i had the Red Line caps as well, he just has a piece of body tape on the rims with a capital H on it and the rims have 3 nubs so i assume they take a 9 inch dog dish caps ? $200.00 seems alot since removing the tires and disposal of the tires here in my area are $10.00 each

They take the 9 inch caps. Steel wheels are a hard sell sometimes so price paid is up to you but they seem priced "fair" to me.

H is heavy duty and there were other heavy duty rims. But H rims as discussed for Hemi and A12 cars are specific look; and 15 x 6 as mentions. 68 are JK type and 69 up JJ Type.

Auto Transport Service
Back