• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had a great year with my A-12

Sudzintx

Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
I won best in show 5 times this year. the biggest show had over 400 cars in it. I also won a pentastar award at the Mopar mini nationals. I am taking it to Autorama in Dallas in February hope to win an award there. the replacement block has not penalized me much I got the next best thing my block is out of a wrecked a-12 roadrunner. people can't believe it is all original sheet metal one guy spent an hour looking over car before he agreed.
IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG IMG_1026.JPG IMG_0858.JPG IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0350.JPG IMG_0930.JPG IMG_1522.JPG IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1519.JPG

GREAT Looking Car ! I have an A12 on my "bucket" list, so hoping one comes my way soon...

Terrific restoration. I'm glad you are winning accolades for your work well done. The last restoration I look seriously was on my Superbird. When the judges told me they canceled the class for not enough participation I accepted that, but when they awarded the Daytona first in class the next day I was pissed. I thought for a long while as to why I do this and came to the conclusion that when it stops being fun, I will quit. Keep the hobby fun.

Are you part of the A12 sixbarellregistry website? if not please check it out!
we'd love to hear more about your ride!
HotRod20

[QUOTE="Jerry Hall, when they awarded the Daytona first in class the next day I was pissed.QUOTE]

It's kinda sad that you look at the hobby strictly as a, must win, competition. Sure, it's nice to have your hard work rewarded , especially by peers. But to demand winning is not a healthy way to enjoy a show. My thought is that my car is my trophy, anything else is a bonus.
Not sure if you trailer your car but if you do, try driving it. THATS where the fun is.

[QUOTE="Jerry Hall, when they awarded the Daytona first in class the next day I was pissed.QUOTE]

It's kinda sad that you look at the hobby strictly as a, must win, competition. Sure, it's nice to have your hard work rewarded , especially by peers. But to demand winning is not a healthy way to enjoy a show. My thought is that my car is my trophy, anything else is a bonus.
Not sure if you trailer your car but if you do, try driving it. THATS where the fun is.
You are taking a portion of my post and your remarks are completely out of context with what I said. If you want want to make remarks, post the whole thing.
First, must win is not something that I even consider. Yes, I do my cars to the best of my ability. I am not delusional and even think about being the best. First, second, third, last is what it is. What does piss me off is being LIED to. The politics of the situation at these shows is something that even Trump can't get past in Washington. I have owned 3 businesses and worked for someone else for 31 years. The two things I tell anyone that I am going to hire is.
1. Don't steal from me.
2. Don't lie to me.
Either one will mean immediate dismissal. In other words "Your Fired".
Yes, I have show cars that aren't driven much, and I have many driver quality cars, but all can and are driven. This hobby is my fun and when it's no longer fun, I will quit.

Auto Transport Service
Back