• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Half time show

People will watch anything. Social Justice commercials enough to make you puke. I realize this is Atlanta, but Jesus Chrysler.

The commercials flat out suck........As you noted Dennis, the SJ BS makes me want to puke.......

People will watch anything. Social Justice commercials enough to make you puke. I realize this is Atlanta, but Jesus Chrysler.
I tried to tune in although I don't even watch Thugball and whataya know the first thing I catch is a Social Justice piece! I'm out, just proves my name for the sport to be true... we wouldn't be talking about Social Justice if so many in their camp wouldn't behave like savage animals!

The only cool commercial I saw was the Mr.Peanut commercial.. Mostly because it has a peanut jumping. But hell i didnt even see it on the tv I saw it online.

National Anthem Was Beautiful

That’s where it ended

Yikes

I didn't even turn it on because I could care less about the Stupidbowl.

Don't care about football, when many fellow High Schoolers were going to pep rallies, I was building and thrashing cars, but I would have liked to win that front end kit. So I added all the totals and divided by the number of people who had submitted entries up to that point in time, and came up with 49 points and the most picked team: The Patriots.
MAN, WERE YOU GUYS WRONG... unless there are 36 points made in the next 2 minutes.

As bad as the half time show was,and as bad as the commercials were. They were still way better than the actual game....

Did I miss something?

The whole thing was a waste of time ……..
Bigs' , you are correct
51367625_10210959943032915_8643577625425477632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

I love football and while I don’t like the politics that have recently infected it I still watch as much as I can. I’ll also say that I haven’t missed a SB since the 70’s and this was undoubtedly worst SB I’ve ever seen. Not just because my team lost - it was just a truly shitty game. I’ve never gotten into the commercials and think it’s crazy to pay $5.25m for a 30 second spot. The one commercial I did like was the one advertisement about the 100 year anniversary of the NFL next/this year. Thought it was pretty funny.

I missed the Anthem, Anyone kneeling ?
I turned down the volume during halftime and then switched channels. At least the Pats won .

I just heard that there was a game today ! Oops !
I was to busy working in the garage finally to actually care ! My wife recorded the puppy bowl!

They really don’t know what to talk about. Didn’t she have to time it for the fly-over?

upload_2019-2-4_0-9-44.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back