• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloo from southern Ontario

Welcome from beautiful downtown Jarvis. We need pictures.

Welcome from NY
I think your going to fit in just fine

Welcome from Western NY
Hello! Where are you in NY exactly? I know a few guys from the Buffalo area, which seemed to be a Mopar hot spot back in the day. I came across a 69 RT convertible in North Tonawanda one day in 1998 when I was driving through. Was owned by an 82 year old fella. Long story short, I ended up driving it back home across the border a few months later - on bias ply tires! I eventually sold it to another guy in Niagara Falls, Ontario who is still driving it today.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

All this yammerin' and nobody has brought up about posting pics. What's this forum coming to??
Hahaha. I have a newish computer with no pics on it yet! Will get to working on that soon

Willow Grove, I drive through there twice a day.

Hello! Where are you in NY exactly? I know a few guys from the Buffalo area, which seemed to be a Mopar hot spot back in the day. I came across a 69 RT convertible in North Tonawanda one day in 1998 when I was driving through. Was owned by an 82 year old fella. Long story short, I ended up driving it back home across the border a few months later - on bias ply tires! I eventually sold it to another guy in Niagara Falls, Ontario who is still driving it today.
That’s an amazing story. I live smack dab between Rochester and Buffalo. I bought my ‘69 Roadrunner from a fella in Cheektowaga, not far from North Tonawanda and Niagara Falls, NY. Wasn’t given much of the history on the car, short of the most recent restoration 7 or so years ago. Hope to stumble across more of its past one day.

Auto Transport Service
Back