• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday coronet68mx

C‘mon Leon - how many birthdays can you have in a year? Didn’t we just do this for you….Lol. Somehow I think you’re subtracting vs adding like everyone else has to.

E76240F8-F1C2-4AC4-8FF6-6482ABD89894.jpeg

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!
last year was a good year for me, as a few of you know I finally pay my house, the business got better, and the wife and I are ok and very much in love, turning 47 now and finally I can start another projects and relax a little bit in the economic section, this mean to restart the coronet and just keep going ohh for your FYI I save another puppy last Monday this one was so cute o regret I can't keep her.

IMG-20230102-WA0003.jpeg

Believe me o dont‘mon Leon - how many birthdays can you have in a year? Didn’t we just do this for you….Lol. Somehow I think you’re subtracting vs adding like everyone else has to.

View attachment 1396752
:lol: :lol: :lol: belive me I don't 47 now things start to slow a bit for me for example I just can't get drunk anymore, stay up late, and spicy food give me colitis , I need glasses and a few etc but thanks brother.

:lol: :lol: :lol: belive me I don't 47 now things start to slow a bit for me for example I just can't get drunk anymore, stay up late, and spicy food give me colitis , I need glasses and a few etc but thanks brother.
I'm 75, and things just get better and better! LOL

A Very Happy Birthday To You Leon, & Many More! My God, I can't remember what life was loke at 47 as it was soooo long ago!
:bday: :drinks::bday::drinks::bday::drinks::bday::drinks::drinks::drinks::bday::drinks::bday::drinks::bday:

:bday::bday::bday:

Happy Birthday coronet68mx! I'm celebrating right along with you, but I have some years on you. I can't remember 47 so well anymore.

5213258.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back