• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday CudaChick1968

WooWooooOOOOOoooooo!
Happy PRESENT day!

Happy happy happy birthday. You were born on the same date as Paul Walker. I don't know in what year you were born, he was born 9-12-13.

Happy Birthday!
Hope it was a great one!

Happy belated Birthday Leanna :drinks:.

View attachment 1341948
View attachment 1341949
(The collective male reaction on FBBO)

Not trying to hijack your birthday thread, but are you really a woman?
:praying:
I'm pretty sure you'll get what you want for your birthday.

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm about tempted to post up a few pics from the Auto Enthusiast photo shoot that didn't make it into the magazine LOL but will absolutely assure you that I'm all woman except for my brain, wired from birth to respond with logic and critical thinking rather than female emotion. I thank my dad for it every day.

@beanhead, yours made me laugh out loud! I'm usually working into the wee hours but last night had a Mike's Lemonade with supper instead of my go-to chocolate milk ... and crashed on my nose slightly after 10. I'm such a %$@& lightweight!!

Thanks again to ALL of you!! I could ask for a better family but no one would ever be able to find it. You guys rock!!!!!!

Happy birthday Cudachick! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

:bday::bday::bday::bday:
I would sing to you, but I would not want to hurt your ears.

133542_main.jpg

animated-smileys-birthday-101.gif.pagespeed.ce.irXvTRRFlC.gif

I hit you up on Facebook but saw this too..
1663206259884.jpeg

Late to the party.....again.
Hope you had a great birthday.
(You should invent a powdercoat frosting)

Happy late Birthday Leanna!!! I am exactly two days older than you. I have to come by soon with my next project!

This is one loooong birthday party.

Woooooo, hoooooooo........

Auto Transport Service
Back