• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday JERRY HALL

Happy birthday Jerry :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Sorry I was a bit late to the party.....

upload_2022-2-19_12-0-2.jpeg

:lol:

Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes. I'm ready for another trip around our local star. Join the fun.

Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes. I'm ready for another trip around our local star. Join the fun.
Hey Jerry …… I’m sure you’re a handsome guy …. But also pretty damn sure you couldn’t hold a candle to the Jerry Hall standing next to Mick in the pic just above this one by a few posts……

Hey Jerry …… I’m sure you’re a handsome guy …. But also pretty damn sure you couldn’t hold a candle to the Jerry Hall standing next to Mick in the pic just above this one by a few posts……
I'm not as pretty as her, but a heck of a lot better than Mick. I guess gold diggers don't care about looks.
talladegaorbust2019 1038.JPG

@dadsbee and i.

Wow...... sorry Jerry i missed the your birthday!

I dont miss mine any more.......

anyways guy keep that Mopar a movin and a grooven

Mike:)

Auto Transport Service
Back