• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday Richard Cranium?

Actually, today I am officially considered to be elderly.
IMG_1144.jpeg

Happy birthday and many more!!.................. No wonder you're so old, two in one day!!
7878.gif

If it IS your birthday, I'd like to extend well wishes and salutations to you, sir. YOU have been a solid contributor and a great asset to others. Your content entertains and triggers those we don't like anyway.
Happy Birthday and I hope you're enjoying your vacation.

Thank you sir. The vacation is going great. Going to Daytona speedway today to go on a tour. With all previous vacations, we've been under a time constraint with packing in as much as possible with scheduled return airline trip back home. Driving down to Florida takes away all of the agita associated with the airline & airport BS, and having allotted ourselves 18 days gives us plenty of time to do what we want in a more relaxing fashion even with 5 days of driving, round trip. Still not sure what we want to see on the return trip, but we'll figure it out.

:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back