• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy birthday Thrashingcows

:bday:Thrashingcows:bday:
Kiwi beat me to :bday:
tcc.JPG
tcc.JPG
it.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes!:thumbsup:....and some of those are Gold!:rofl:

Happy Birthday,hopefully you're celebrating with a ride around in your 500.:drinks:

Won't be this year...but every day is another day closer to me getting it home!

Happy birthday sir . How is it that you came to be known as thrashing cows ?

From the Thread a few weeks ago....https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...t-in-your-avatar.241493/page-7#post-912189002

Thrashingcows said:
The name actually comes from a conversation with a friend in high school. I've always been into hard core metal, punk, thrash, alternative music, well I had a friend in HS in my drafting class who was also a fan of the music and one day we were just spit balling names for hypothetical bands....I came up with "The Thrashing Pink Cows" and when I started coming on line and needed a user name I remembered that conversation and band name, so I just dropped the pink, and became Thrashingcows. ;)

Have a great time at your birthday party!

cow-pole-dancing.gif

Happy Birthday TC! Spend some time out in that new shop!

Auto Transport Service
Back