• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday to Budnicks!

Happy Birthday and wishes for many more!!
upload_2019-3-15_13-11-8.png

Brought it back out and dusted it off just for you, sir:
fbbo happy birthday.jpg

Hey Budnicks!!

Now that everyone else's birthday wishes have worn off, here's a great big one from me!

Happy Birthday all the way from Canada. I hope you have a fabulous day, and be sure to eat an extra slice of cake for me! May your birthday be sprinkled with fun and laughter. Have a great day!

I hope that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure. Sit back, (relax), and celebrate how truly wonderful you are with a well-deserved martini! Don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get up again!

Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! You're old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more.

Don't worry. Those aren't gray hairs. They're wisdom-highlights. You just happen to be extremely wise.

Q: What goes up and never comes down?
A: Your age!

I'm so pleased to hear you're over the hill instead of under it. You're not getting older... just more distinguished!

At least you're not so old that you walked into an antique shop and they sold you. :) :bday:

A wise man once said, "Forget about your past, you cannot change it". I'd like to add: "Forget about your present, I didn't get you one".

I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.

I feel like I've known you my whole life even though we have never met! Happy Birthday Budnicks!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back