• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to all!

Now for some classic Buggs Bunny in Easter Yeggs 1947:

God's only Son was sent to die for all mankind's sins as the unblemished sacrificial lamb. Jesus carried out God's plan for you and me so that we might have everlasting life and as an atonement for all our sins. Jesus defeated the grave and today we celebrate this. Jesus is Alive for evermore and when I die soon, I will see Him and be with Him forevermore because I do believe in Him and His saving grace allotted to me. Jesus Christ is my Savior. and yours too if only you believe!!! Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to all!!

th.jpeg-31.jpgth.jpeg-123.jpg

To all, a Happy Easter and I hope everyone is doing well! May the Lord bless each and every one!

Yes, Happy Easter to all and most of all, be safe!!

Happy Easter to everyone. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I got the Turkey in the oven at 12:30. Will be done by 4:00. Taters, stove top stuffing,vegetables, gravy and buns. Kim

Last edited:
Just waiting for the kids and the grand kids to make their arrival. Turkey pants time.
Yes guys, hoping every one is having a Great Easter Weekend!

Auto Transport Service
Back