• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Many have died so we can be here.............

Attachments

• memday.jpg
    memday.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 102
I don't know, I will say have a safe Memorial weekend with family friends and never forget what it represents. The word Happy just seems out of place.

Happy Memorial Day to all, remember to stop for a moment of silence at 3 pm for all our vets that paid the ultimate price for us.

My ancestors arrived in this country in the 1700's they have served and died in almost every conflict this country has ever endured. I choose not to mourn their loss but to admire and be humbled by their sacrifice. I cannot even start to imagine what it took to do what they have done along with every other soldier that died in battle. How does anyone put into words the loss of a soldier in battle? GOD BLESS THE SOULS OF OUR FAMILY LOST IN BATTLE

Many thanks to all who served & gave for our freedoms !!!

Chuck

I have a neighbor whose dad was a combat vet in VN and was wounded in battle. When he turned 18 he enlisted in the Marines and became friendly with a guy he met. They went to boot camp together and both were sent to VN. This other fellow introduced my neighbors dad to his sister. They eventually married and had a son who is my neighbor. My neighbors uncle his moms brother was just 18 yrs old and KIA. I though how tragic these things are. He never got to see his sister marry,never saw his nephew,18 yrs old and gave his life for his country. My neighbor is named after him and looks exactly like him

Seems like most guys my age knew someone that didn't make it back, I know I do. Remember them today and honor their sacrifice.

Black god Bless you for your Service to this great Country.

My post is to remember those who served and lost their life doing so. As a veteran who lost friends I feel for all those who lost someone and yes there is a difference in veterans day and memorial day but I care about those and not some date to go by. Thanks for acknowledging all vets but today is for the fallen.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back