• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck!

Their Dog beds hold up ok.

Pulley/balancer pullers worked exactly 1 time, stripping it's own threads as it went. Good thing I bought 2 since I had to do the job twice.
Bench belt/circle pad sander works good for sanding/shaping soapbox cars and I'm hoping it'll be up to the task of grinding pipe joints for the next turbo kit.
Their work gloves are ok.

So I bought a Vulcan welder it's fantastic!
I bought a low pro jack fantastic.
Socket sets are good too!

Might add been using their impact sockets for five years, not worn or broke any, just hard to read the size. The lug nut set (3 double ended sockets and short extension the fits in the center) is great to, puller set IS junk.

Word on the street was that their spot weld cutter was better than the Lisle, for about $20 cheaper. It is!....

I also bought a small crown stapler to do corner bead, it hasn’t failed yet!

the die grinder discs wear right down tho, compared to the ones at Production Tool

I bought a strut spring compressor for doing my van and the kids cars. 4 sets of struts with out any issues. I think if you use your common sense when you shop there you can save some $$$$ and have good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back