• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anybody been banned on FBBO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have most of these dickwads on ignore, I have never been put on "vacation".
Life is too short to banter with morons anyway.
It is sometimes great humor/entertainment reading the 7th grade bickering though.

:lol:
BTW, I miss Ironbuilt

I don't waste my time with the political forums although I know some of you love it.
To be really honest, this is the place to be, mopar-wise, so you can bet I'm just gonna behave myself. Not a fanboi, just a Mopar-Head.

Since I have most of these dickwads on ignore, I have never been put on "vacation".
Life is too short to banter with morons anyway.
It is sometimes great humor/entertainment reading the 7th grade bickering though.

:lol:
BTW, I miss Ironbuilt
I liked that guy. He was supportive to his brothers here and posted some good stuff.
He was pretty strong on his convictions. Unfortunately, he went on a self destructive streak that led to his ban. I don't know what led him to take matters so far. I would have loved to have his input during the trucker issue in Canada last year. Paul is one of the few that I do miss. Justin, AKA Moparnation74 was another loss to the forum. Flypaper too.

He just needs a red X shirt now!
red x shirt.jpg

I liked that guy. He was supportive to his brothers here and posted some good stuff.
He was pretty strong on his convictions. Unfortunately, he went on a self destructive streak that led to his ban. I don't know what led him to take matters so far. I would have loved to have his input during the trucker issue in Canada last year.
Strongly reminded me of PED or 'roid abuse behavior, honestly. Dude ran off the rails...darn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back