• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone been getting their orders from Legendary?

I am not a fan of Hotchkis pricing either. I don't own any of their stuff and never have. You really have me mixed up with someone else.
I didn’t mean you in general I was just getting that people are perfectly OK paying big prices for certain things but not OK with other things. I hate paying high prices for anything. I have way too much money in my Charger and it’s hard explaining to my wife that I need that new Baer brake kit that’s way overpriced. Yeah I could do Dr Diff and save some money but you know how that goes.

My '63 Polara interior is a blue or slightly aqua color. Is there any way to get the factory color code and/or name? My fender tag is gone with the wind, of course. The exterior paint is Aqua, Code J, as near as I can figure.

...Is there any way to get the factory color code and/or name? ... The exterior paint is Aqua, Code J, as near as I can figure.
Without any codes or other info, the rest of us would just be guessing. Use this link to head over to the library at Hamtramck Historical and do some visual matching. Next to a book-in-hand, this is about the best chance I can think of for you. Good luck.

Ham-Hist '63 Dodge Trim page

There is a veritible ton of info there - look around to find if they have whatever you need

Thank you very much. Definitely a starting place. I appreciate it.

I got good quality and received my interior pieces for pro/fit auto interiors and parts inc in about 4 weeks
I found it’s faster to buy off ebay it’s the same stuff for some reason it seems Classic Industries orders are filled before ours ;still waiting for my back seat cover the bucket seat covers were in Classic e bay store

I ordered carpet and door panels in Jan 2022 and got the carpet pretty quick. The door panels came in September 2022.

Ordered the whole interior November 2nd. Was given a 29 week lead time. Door panels and seat covers are now pushed back to July or August.

got my door panels for the charger today,ordered October 30,2022. 3 1/2 months

So I ordered the complete interior less the back seat foam kit for my 71RR. Ordered it on Jan 8th. Added some of the door, hood and trunk seals. Since then things have been trickling in. Just got my bucket seats and rear seat covers yesterday (12/19) and down to just the upper doors and upper rear panels and it will be complete. It was just shy of $3,000. Got a $378.00 discount on my order. After pulling out the interior, I’m going to order the front kick panels and the bucket seat backs to finish the complete inside.

IMG_8774.jpeg

I ordered a complete interior back in April and everything has trickled in except for the seat covers. I’m told that they will ship out in January.

Auto Transport Service
Back