• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone been getting their orders from Legendary?

Any pics? Were you satisfied with the quality? I ordered in Sept 22.
Great quality. I'm very happy.

20230114_183643.jpg

20230115_170521.jpg

Not too many options when it comes to upholstery vendors. I cannot find anyone who carries '63 Polara bench seat covers or material.

Not too many options when it comes to upholstery vendors. I cannot find anyone who carries '63 Polara bench seat covers or material.
SMS does amazing work but you send your seats in i believe, they were great to talk to and sent me samples of fabric. I know they did mazioli's (can't spell it) 62 car which is just perfect..

I ordered the complete interior for my 71 in the original dark brown from the headliner to the carpet except for the lower plastics on the doors and quarter panels. (classic industries had those in stock and arrived in 10 days.) I did get the seat foam, body plugs and weather stripping in 2 weeks. They told me it would be 232 days to manufacture the rest of the order. Order was placed 01/08/23

Figured I would order the interior first while my car is sitting in the back lot of Devine1Customs waiting it’s turn.

I’ve been getting door panels from PG classics . Got them for my 68 Charger and a70 dart swinger I’m building now. Fit very good and they had them in stock

It ain’t their fault man. I’ve got several orders sooner than expected except for my door panels. Not happy with it order from PUI lol lol
There is the problem. Legendary has no decent competition. When you are THE main supplier, YOU make the rules.
It pisses me off too.

There is the problem. Legendary has no decent competition. When you are THE main supplier, YOU make the rules.
It pisses me off too.
It’s not their fault they are the only competition. They’re one of the only upholstery shops making interior for our cars. They have spent a lot of money getting specific type one year only interiors for these cars and Im
Happy they’re doing it. Tell me where else you can buy diamond basket weave inserts for our 70 Chargers? I’m waiting??? Like I mentioned before, not happy with it buy from PUI interiors.

The interior I purchased for my 68 back in 2018 was very nice. Operating a buisiness in todays world is rough nobody wants to work, most don't take pride in there work at all, some of our countries products are beginning to resemble the chinese junk we have all made fun of for years. If I have to wait for quality I much rather do that than pay big money for a sub standard product to receive it sooner. Glad to see there quality is still up to par.

It’s not their fault they are the only competition. They’re one of the only upholstery shops making interior for our cars. They have spent a lot of money getting specific type one year only interiors for these cars and Im
Happy they’re doing it. Tell me where else you can buy diamond basket weave inserts for our 70 Chargers? I’m waiting??? Like I mentioned before, not happy with it buy from PUI interiors.
If you're mad at me, you're aiming at the wrong guy.
I have Legendary seat skins in several cars. Their quality is excellent. I have no issue with them other than the prices and LONG wait times. MY issue is that in any market based economy, the prices are always higher when there is no competition. What really annoys me is that nobody has stepped up to legitimately compete with them.
If there were only ONE gasoline station in your town, you think they'd have reasonable prices?

Thankyou! that is perfect.. i just took my seats down to bare frames and a friend is re-doing them for me and i needed a good shot of the gray/silver as that's what mine is :)
That is the correct styling. I had those recovered 20 years ago and the cloth material is not stock. The Plymouth emblem on the rear seat was embossed.

If you're mad at me, you're aiming at the wrong guy.
I have Legendary seat skins in several cars. Their quality is excellent. I have no issue with them other than the prices and LONG wait times. MY issue is that in any market based economy, the prices are always higher when there is no competition. What really annoys me is that nobody has stepped up to legitimately compete with them.
If there were only ONE gasoline station in your town, you think they'd have reasonable prices?
Why would I be mad at you lol? I’m not the one mad about about their prices. You ain’t got a problem giving a war price for overpriced suspension like Hotchkis but you’re sure mad at Legendary prices. Ok gotcha lol

That is the correct styling. I had those recovered 20 years ago and the cloth material is not stock. The Plymouth emblem on the rear seat was embossed.
Very nice, yeah i'm trying to find fabric now for mine

Why would I be mad at you lol? I’m not the one mad about about their prices. You ain’t got a problem giving a war price for overpriced suspension like Hotchkis but you’re sure mad at Legendary prices. Ok gotcha lol
I am not a fan of Hotchkis pricing either. I don't own any of their stuff and never have. You really have me mixed up with someone else.

Very nice, yeah i'm trying to find fabric now for mine
This is a swatch of original fabric I kept from mine.

20230122_172657.jpg

20230122_172704.jpg

And this is a rubbing of the driver headrest...
20230122_174150.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back