• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone ordered parts from All Mopar cars Spare Parts Yard?

needymike

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Looking to order a part from "All Mopar Cars Spare Parts Yard" found on a Facebook Mopar discussion group site. Has anyone heard of this company? I believe he is located in Colorado..Hate to be scammed out of a few hundred bucks if not legit..Thanks for any insight!!

Try contacting Moparmark here on this site, as he has been around the block several times, and he is from Grand Junction, Colorado and may be able to help you with some possible insight on these people. Hope this helps.

I’ve done business with Mark and he is a stand up guy. He is a little slow on return phone calls with parts etc but prices are reasonable and he knows his stuff

Needy Mike,,
I ordered a set of headers from who is suppose to be that company. If so he is in Texas. Let's just say things did not go well for me.

We agreed on a price (I paid him HIS asking price) then AFTER he gets the money he wants alot more money. Now he will not respond. I am in the process of contacting PayPal to see if they will help recover my money. Besides the rasing of the price, he lied as to why he HAD to raise the price by 1/3 the agreed amount. He did admit to lieing.

Auto Transport Service
Back