• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen Officer Higgins?

could be higgy baby is very busy with the home front Im sure he will chime in when he can give him time ,I no what its like when something comes up and it seems to all that I fell off the earth

Have a Merry Christmas Officer Higgins
343884-Snowfall-Merry-Christmas-Gif.gif

If you ever wonder if I have gone to the great gig in the sky check the directory at the City of Moore Cemetery.

We have many that we have not heard from in awhile. Sure hope they're just busy and not gone to higher ground.

Officer Higgins is alive and well. I managed to track him down with the assistance of another great member here, and received an email early this morning from him.
It's a simple explanation - he recently changed his devices, and has lost all his non-essential passwords.

I let him know how to get back on here, and offered assistance if he has troubles.
Hopefully we'll see him soon. :thumbsup:

Officer Higgins is alive and well. I managed to track him down with the assistance of another great member here, and received an email early this morning from him.
It's a simple explanation - he recently changed his devices, and has lost all his non-essential passwords.

I let him know how to get back on here, and offered assistance if he has troubles.

Wait a minute...FBBO passwords ARE essential! :p

That is good news. Thanks for the effort!

Auto Transport Service
Back