• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

What's a big deal is the fact that we know very little about the bottom of the ocean on the planet we live on, but want to figure out how to get to a place in space that takes light years to get too. And don't forget after all that, we still don't know how to make a healthy donut. I don't care about the man on the moon, I only want a healthy donut, here in my own kitchen, on the planet I live on.
Most things I find tasting great are usually not good for you. Decided to buy a loaf of Keto bread that actually wasn’t bad; but costs near 10 bucks. So back to my fav sourdough. Eating dark chocolate more for snacks with reports saying how good it is for you. Then there are people who’ve lived to 100 that ate beef jerky daily…go figure..

My wife has a cousin who is 75, healthy as a horse and eats like a trash can. Go figure..

Till they come by my house and take me out to dinner, I don't have the time to waste on it. I was an alien before I became a citizen.

My wife has a cousin who is 75, healthy as a horse and eats like a trash can. Go figure..
My dad was a smoker, beer drinker, and martini lover. Often skipped meals; but he usually ate good stuff vegs/salads with his steaks and seafood. Rarely ever ill. First hospital visit he was 89. 2nd was 94 and placed in - in-patient hospice after doc’s said they spotted some cancer; but he was in for a bowel obstruction actually recouping nicely from that surgery (the doc’s didn’t recommend given his age). Who knows, but doc’s said he would pass in 2-3 days…it was 12 going in every day in shifts to sit with him waiting for him to pass. My dad was a sort that liked doing stuff on his own terms and passed during the short time that no one from the family was there. Seems that with old people the doc’s are fine killing them off, MO after how my dad and mother were treated.

When my dad went in for the obstruction doc came back saying “You have two choices, you can go back home to die and we’ll give you meds to make you comfortable or have surgery with a 50/50 shot at best surviving”. Well nice…my dad said try the surgery and I’ll have to take the chances. Sure, maybe that’s accurate; but the bedside manner friggin sucked. I reflect on the lives they lived, their wisdom, caring, accomplishments, and they became a POS being old. The younger medical pro’s must have training to do this or deal with it…since dying isn't optional and the efforts to keep them alive in the grand scheme isn’t worth it. Yeah, I get it and then find it repulsive.

Auto Transport Service
Back