• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB HD 11" REAR DRUM BRAKES FOR '68 8 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

4speed68rt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody have an old 11" rear drum brake set up that they took off to put on discs? Backing plates and everything that goes with them, finned drums, etc...

I should have them.
Let me take a look tomorrow

Thank you all for looking through your old parts.

nice shape, plenty of meat left to cut
make offer

E5B3AC06-9F64-4EA8-85C4-7169E11FDE89.jpeg

5A0109BD-C19D-4880-9064-9459CA9C1E5E.jpeg

I need the backing plates as well. Thanks for all the offers. I will give it a day or two to see whats out there.

@4speed68rt Did you find what you need? I have mint fronts and rears with all new hardware. Complete assemblies.

Hey Car#4,
I have found a few different options for the 11" rear brake backing plates and finned drums. I will add you to the list. I am not moving forward with this right now, as I am trying to get my paint job/exterior all finished up before I start on the suspension resto. Of course, it is taking longer and more funding, than I wanted it to.
If you want to send me a PM with what you are wanting for the rear stuff, I will compare it to other offers that I have received. As I have told others, freight is probably going to be a big factor in the final decision.
Thank you for responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back