• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Headlight ring for '63 Dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge 330

Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
I lost an outer headlight ring off my '63 Dodge 330 this Fall. I would really like a decent, driver quality example. A few small dents is fine but nothing stretched or ripped. Thanks!

Screenshot_20220925-180308_Gallery.jpg

I lost an outer headlight ring off my '63 Dodge 330 this Fall. I would really like a decent, driver quality example. A few small dents is fine but nothing stretched or ripped. Thanks!

View attachment 1374983
I know of a guy in Minnesota who might have one, i messaged him to see just waiting for him to e-mail me, are they side specific ?

View attachment 1374983
the guy in Minnesota just e-mailed me and said his house and garage burned down and lost his 57 Chevy and the 63 Dodge causing total loss !!

Wow, thar's horrible!
he did save a 39 Plymouth/ 63 Dart and his 65 Belvedere fire started with a spark from his wood boiler and 40 mph winds didn’t HELP putting the fire out SO SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back