• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner Side Trim

Middy

Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for "Headliner Side Trim" (both sides) for a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner coupe. I have talked too, Year One, Legendary Auto, and Auto Metal Direct. I have also looked on ebay but the couple sets I have seen there are in pretty tough shape. Any suggestions where I might find these would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Middy

I'll assume you mean the painted metal rails. Nobody reproduces them, so you'll have to find used ones.
Might try the guys like Ted Stephens, Wildcat, or other guys that have Mopar yards, or even Ebay.
Coupe moldings are notched for the B-pillar, HTs aren't, and I'm not sure Coronet would be same length.

You are correct on what I am looking for. I just heard of Wildcat Mopar in Oregon, but I don't know Ted Stephens, I'll look into both of them. Yes the pieces for the coupe does need to be notched, but I think I can cut the notch if I need. I believe the Coronet would be the same length, my son has a 68 Bee and it measures the same as my RR.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Can hardtop pieces be cut to fit?

Or are they a different shape

I wouldn't cut HT parts for a Coupe. Besides getting the measurements & cuts just right, the Coupe moldings are somewhat rounded at that area.

I am looking for "Headliner Side Trim" (both sides) for a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner coupe. I have talked too, Year One, Legendary Auto, and Auto Metal Direct. I have also looked on ebay but the couple sets I have seen there are in pretty tough shape. Any suggestions where I might find these would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Middy
If you can't find repops, a wanted ad here is your best bet.

Thanks
Middy
i have two sets from california if you are interested. i live just north of Atlanta

Auto Transport Service
Back