• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Hearing Aids for the price of Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of Oticon Ria 2 mini BTE hearing aids. These came from my wife's grandmother who has passed away. These were fairly high performance hearing aids when they were purchased about 5-6 (?) years ago.
20230102_173652.jpg

The molded ear pieces that go into the hearing aids are, of course, a personal item and would need to be re-molded (or a standard set of earpieces can typically be purchased at a very modest price). The aids come with carrying case, a small tool, etc. Today's prices on these are $690 per ear, so new these would be about $1400. They most likely would need to be programmed by an audiologist for the person's particular hearing loss.

If you can provide me reasonable proof that you or a loved one needs these aids (and especially if this person would have trouble affording hearing aids), then they are free. I may even ship them free, but reserve the right to ask for shipping especially in unique circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back