• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heart Attack and Water

An important issue that comes into play when we discuss medical information in a place like this is some folks may be in need of urgent help and a few lines of comfort here could do great harm.

Posters and readers beware.--This is not a clinic.:rolleyes:

The huge amount of ads for drugs in the media is the same thing. What is also distressing is the ads from law firms that want your participation in class action suits for medical claims.

Your health and even your vanity is at risk.

Example--I had an inguinal hernia repaired recently. All is well with me.---But--I see ads on TV that seem to ask me to sign up for a class action suit just in case I may have an issue with my procedure. I am fine happy and healed. ---Perhaps not so much for the surgeon that fixed me.:eek:
That is a sad reality. He may have no choise in what to use. With two choises let it hang out or fit it.

What a load of ****. There is no method to timing or having a heart attack. Morning, evening, driving, water, beer, sleeping, sex, whatever, it doesn't matter.... Yeah, I had a heart attack and living like a rockstar will get you there fairly fast (48)......Found out that smoking, eating red meat, pork, dairy, pasta, gravy, eggs, no exercise, being over weight and stress will get you a heart attack. Family history means nothing. The first heart attack is really nothing to fear...its waiting for the next one that sucks the life out of you......Fix your mopar now, kiss your wife today, call mom and dad once a week and tell your kids that life is good despite all that they see and hear.....Tomorrow is not a given.

Well, Mo...You just took a steamy piss on my otherwise nice day....

What a load of ****. There is no method to timing or having a heart attack. Morning, evening, driving, water, beer, sleeping, sex, whatever, it doesn't matter.... Yeah, I had a heart attack and living like a rockstar will get you there fairly fast (48)......Found out that smoking, eating red meat, pork, dairy, pasta, gravy, eggs, no exercise, being over weight and stress will get you a heart attack. Family history means nothing. The first heart attack is really nothing to fear...its waiting for the next one that sucks the life out of you......Fix your mopar now, kiss your wife today, call mom and dad once a week and tell your kids that life is good despite all that they see and hear.....Tomorrow is not a given.
So what was your point? Don't be a lard *** with a sedimentary life style or was there something else?

I eat red meat, pork, dairy, pasta, eggs....but I work in construction and get a good sweat going most every day. I drink lots of water, Gatorade and yes, even soda. My heart is doing just fine at the age of 51...
I don't smoke or use drugs other than Motrin or Ambien. I rarely drink.

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the life and death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part, for his family, was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Auto Transport Service
Back