• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater Core

mrkinger

Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,i think my heater core is gone in my 65 Belvedere.what are my chances of buying one ,or will i have to have one made.im pulling my wind shield and dash this winter ,so a good time to change it.Thanks for any help
Paul

You'll be ahead of the game having one built!A used one,you might be changing it again in a short time! BTW you don't have to pull the windshield or dash too remove the heater on a standard heater,(non AC)

Last edited:
Thanks Mopar Steve ,i cracked the windshield this summer ,and i have to repair a little rust under the dash.So this will be a good time to repair the heater.I do have air but it is under the dash air.I dont think it affects the heater ,hope im correct in saying that
Paul

When the core in my 57 Belvedere started leaking (no replacement available), I had it recored by a local shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back