• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Heater Hose Bracket for 440 valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charger Fan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
Looking to buy the bracket that slips into the mount on the front outer side of the passenger side valve cover for a 440. I found a picture of the bracket on ebay but it had already been sold. The valve cover is what I am going to use showing the side mount the bracket slides into.

s-l1600.jpg

Picture100.jpg

It might help if you said what year and model car or truck you are working on.

I have a '73 Charger w/440. I didn't say that originally because it doesn't matter. The valve covers aren't from that year or car model and I don't know what year or model they went with. Nevertheless, the bracket shown is for that the slot on that style valve cover.

Those valve covers are mid to late 70's truck/RV covers. They may have come on cars as well, but are identical to the ones that were on my original 19K mile 78 RV440. I'd scrounge the junkyards for trucks or RVs. Mine had that bracket missing as well as a few of the plug wire holders. I saw your other post on the valve covers/holders.
It might be easier(& if it were me) to grab some sheetmetal & attemp to make it. Then dunk it in plasti-dip. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back