• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Heater vent ducting component for '68 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadyjl

Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct part name. My son is restoring my '68 RR (with AC) and is looking for the passenger side heater vent component. On the picture he has circled the area where a missing part should be. We just don't know what it is called or how to get it. Any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated.

C8956615-1344-4251-80A9-3B4DED939389.jpeg

Last edited:
I have one out of a 68 Charger. It’s unrestored but in excellent condition. I also have the fan if you need it. I can send pics.

I have one out of a 68 Charger. It’s unrestored but in excellent condition. I also have the fan if you need it. I can send pics.
Thank you ! I do not know if one from a '68 Charger will work but maybe my son can tell from a picture if it is not a problem for you to send. We would certainly appreciate it as we are having a heck of a time finding one ! Is yours a right hand vent? My description may not have ben the best, we are looking for the one that goes under the dash.

The part I had was not correct so the hunt is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back