• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Heavy Duty Springs and backets for SS springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH-65

Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a new set of heavy duty "B" springs
part number
P4452983(right)
P4452982(left)

$110 plus shipping

Bracket to mount SS springs for "B" body
not the springs above

$40 plus shipping

Attachments

• springs.jpg
    springs.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 277
  • springs2.jpg
    springs2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 276
Which hangers are they? For 68-70 B or 71-74 B? They are different.

They should be P4120080 for the 71-74 cars and P4120079 for the older B bodies. It looks like someone tried to do some field modifications to those by adding some holes. :) They look to be the length of the P4120079 hangers.

They should be P4120080 for the 71-74 cars and P4120079 for the older B bodies. It looks like someone tried to do some field modifications to those by adding some holes. :) They look to be the length of the P4120079 hangers.

yes they were set up for the springs to be installed in an"f" body but changed direction to using caltrac suspension

So to clarify, will these fit a 69 Coronet....springs and hangers? The only F body I am familiar with are the Camaro, so I am confused a little.

So to clarify, will these fit a 69 Coronet....springs and hangers? The only F body I am familiar with are the Camaro, so I am confused a little.

The springs will fit any car. The hangers... not so much. They are specific to the wheelbase of each body type. You can drill holes to adapt them, but someone has already done that so the hangers would probably be more useful to someone with an F body (Aspen/Volare).

I have a new set of heavy duty "B" springs
part number
P4452983(right)
P4452982(left)

$110 plus shipping

Bracket to mount SS springs for "B" body
not the springs above

$40 plus shipping

Springs are still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service