• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello All! From ontario canada near detroit☺

Welcome from Missouri!!

I'm a new comer to this site. You are from Canada , some people from the states told me to contact someone like yourself to see if you can locate parts.
I have a 1934 Dodge coupe, looking for anything pertaining to this car. If you can help me great. I also just bought a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440
looking for any help there. Any parts trim inside outside would really help me. I had this car in high school. that was over 50 years ago.
Thanks John Hanacek

Thanks for your interest. I don't have any "direct connections".... lol. However you can check kijiji Canada classic cars.... might be able to find some leads there. I will do a bit of research when I have a minute and forward to you any info I can find.

I'm a new comer to this site. You are from Canada , some people from the states told me to contact someone like yourself to see if you can locate parts.
I have a 1934 Dodge coupe, looking for anything pertaining to this car. If you can help me great. I also just bought a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440
looking for any help there. Any parts trim inside outside would really help me. I had this car in high school. that was over 50 years ago.
Thanks John Hanacek

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck with your search!

Welcome from the other side of the river, I have family in Windsor and LaSalle.

Welcome from North Florida.
Their out there just be patient.
I found this B-body in South Dakota after 4 years of looking for the right one.

IMG_2498.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back