• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all from previous B-Body owner

1Burg383fish

Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, I just found this site and been looking around, I used to own a 69 Charger project car but had to sell due to joining the Army and moving around from station to station. Been a long time Mopar guy and own several Mopar vehicles including a 71 Barracuda which is being restomod at a shop I used to work at part time in TX. Have several years left before retirement from the Army and slowly starting to look for a 70 Charger project car or Roadrunner or AAR Cuda (I know that's an E-body) but doesn't hurt to keep an eye out for one. Well nice to meet you all and will keep an eye out for my next B-Body project.

Welcome from North Florida and thank you for your service !!!
Good luck on your search and you can get a lot of help with any questions you come across.
I would bust on you for no pictures but I think you deserve a pass for now. :D

Welcome from Alabama, nice introduction and hope you find the car you are looking for.

Welcome from Illinois! B-3-8, 4th Inf . . . long ago!

Welcome to the site from an Air Force panty waist! But I was cop so no funny business here :D

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from PA!

Good luck on your search for a nice B-body - they are out there, but getting harder to find. Better to pay up a bit when you purchase rather than spend lots of extra $$$ fixing it.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the B-Body quest

we need photos of your project, E-body or not
we do love our car **** here

make sure to check out the Resto-Mod & Pro-Touring
even the Racers Hangout, forum sections here too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the B-Body quest

we need photos of your project, E-body or not
we do love our car **** here

make sure to check out the Resto-Mod & Pro-Touring
even the Racers Hangout, forum sections here too
OK here are some pics from my E-body restoration since I don't have a B-Body yet...

7T1fish!.jpg 20130924_081231.jpg 20130926_081941.jpg 20190706_185143.jpg Cuda firewall.jpg cuda pass back.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back