• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all Mopar fans!

Butch Pink

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Butch Pink and I live in Manchester, Michigan. My first Mopar was a 1969 Dodge Charger 383 car that I purchased when I was 20 years old. Over the years I have strayed away from Mopar and I am glad to be back!

I just found a 1965 Coronet 500 318 Poly car that is a true barn find that has been in the same family since purchased new in 1965 here in Detroit. The car was parked in the barn in 1991. I brought it home this past weekend and look forward to bringing it back to its original condition with a few tweaks to improve performance. The car has 60k original miles and runs today.

I look forward to learning more about the B-Body and getting back into the Mopar life!

-Butch

65Coronet500-A318.jpg

Our family had burgundy one of those when I was in high school.
And I had a blue 69.
Welcome.jpg

Welcome. NICE Dodge and like the color. Looks to be in great shape too. Send some more photos when you can.

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for posting the pictures. Wow, that's a very nice time capsule you have there! Best of luck with it.
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, really nice project.

Welcome to FBBO Butch!! Great find on that awesome Coronet!

You ain't by chance related to Ed Pink, is ya??? :D He was a great Mopar engine builder.

Last edited:
Nice 65 Coronet too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the central coast of Cali. I have one of those too but in pieces now.

508ABE2B-10A6-4FFA-8DA3-6BC892307AF2.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back