• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all , New guy , New to Mopar's

Welcome from just northeast of Indy from a fellow early B owner. Very nice Coronet. What part of the state are you from?

welcome aboard tell us more about that great looking car.

First mopar? Hold on tight its gonna be an interesting ride. I hope that car goes as good as it looks. by the way the firing order is the same as a chev on the big block mopar so theres that.

Welcome Ron from eastern Iowa. Nice ride !!!!!

welcome aboard tell us more about that great looking car.
This car I feel is pretty special. There has never been a dent or ding in it. All the body panels except hood are the originals , I so have the original painted at the same time as the car. Interior is all original except seat covers. According to the kid I got it from his dad thought they were not bright enough.
The owner passed away in January and his son wasn't a car guy said it didn't interest him but his dad loved it and it shows. Has a 68 383 with 904 heads a purple cam headers pretty mild. Auto is built a little 2500 stall and shifts really good, barks tires going into 2nd. Has a 410 posi rear . About all I know for now. Still looking through the paperwork he gave me. And a trunk full of parts. I will own this one till I die I absolutely love it.

Welcome to Mopar world. Great car, everyone on here tries to help if you have questions

Welcome aboard Ron! It looks like your introduction to Mopar ownership is a total score! Well played sir ... enjoy it and the forums -- both will treat you like a king!

Auto Transport Service
Back