• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all

BevII

Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to this site. My son and I belong to the sister site.. forabodiesonly now he has bought a 66 Belevdere II with a 383 4 speed and S/G. As all you guys know that an original car like this has rust in the 1/4's. I have been looking all day for a site that will have a full 1/4 for this. Will be needing all floor pans plus trunk metal. Yup its a two door. Hell here is the pics. Help a couple of gear heads out. Its all stock and very original, we were told it was a late 66 and titaled a 67..but we fount that to be wrong. Buts its all good. Well be needing lots of information on this new toy. Son also has a 67 Dart 440 272 and 8 3/4..and a 74 Duster 360 just finished that..its nice. Oh yeah..he has just turned 21..so ya see ...already he is a gear head.

Jeff

Help us out with some good information on parts and sites for getting this finished.

DSC00546 (Small).JPG

DSC00547 (Small).JPG

DSC00548 (Small).JPG

DSC00554 (Small).JPG

Welcome. Sweet car, a big block and a 4 speed. There used to be a 67 Satellite in a local yard that was yellow, and was a 383 4 speed. The sequence number on it was 100084, built on (probably) the first day of production for the 67s. Was black buckets with the buddy seat too.

shame

Welcome to FBBO Bev! It looks like you have a pretty good foundation to build off of (of course, besides the floor and trunk pans). ;) Good luck to you two.

those make really cool richard petty clones, welcome to fbbo

A lot of the 4 door metal will work, including the back portion of the quarters from about the middle of the wheel well back. There are a few people making some patch panels and floor pans but it is overseas product, not as thick, and the lines are usually not as crisp.

Check with ADM as they are creating new Mopar metal daily that buyers say is good quality. I haven't heard of anything for 66-67 cars yet but it COULD be in the works.

Welcome! Hack up a 4 door and crate new! looks like a pretty cool project! Good Luck!
KID

Thanks

Just wanted to tell everyone that the welcome was and still is warm and welcome too. We are still in the middle of his 67 Dart and will be changing his purple cam in the 360 Duster...went flat with just a few hours on it. Anyway, i thank you guys for the informaton about some of the parts we need. I was going to ask if some of the other B body panels would fit this. Thanks for that. I was wondeing if it was the same for the trunk...wil the trunk pieces work too? Trunks not bad..but we will change them anyway. We are going to tub it keep it low and paint it blazing orange...lol. Thats what he wants..I think its cool too. I have looked at AMD for some parts too and i think its a great site for what we need. Oh yeah...does anyone have a few pics of their REAL front and rear bumpers...I dont think that the ones on this is the right ones.

Going back to Baghdad soon I hope...so we need the information soon. i have 1 652 days in country so far..I think I will get a few more years in before I give it up. Yes..even after the military leaves, life has to be interesting .. doesnt it..

Jeff

ive got a near perfect 66 coronet trunk. will be cutting car up soon. pm if interested

Auto Transport Service
Back