• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello All.

onebadmk8

Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
New here just saying hello. Proud owner of a 68 Satellite RR clone car. Check her out!! Pump gas, street car, even has power steering.

ply21small.jpg

ply22small.jpg

ply23small.jpg

ply24small.jpg

ply25small.jpg

Theres something wrong with your front driver side tire. Its not touching the ground. May want to have that looked at !

Welcome !

Looking at that picture spread gives me incentive to get going on my 68 Roadrunner.........It has the trim package option like your Satellite.....the car is laser straight, but needs a full back half rebuild........

All the parts, including the frame rails, are sitting in my garage in NY waiting for me to pick 'em up and get to work.........I HATE the thought of the rail job..........real pain.........give me ANYTHING but a rail job.........BUT, the car is worth it I think..............Got a real nice #'s matching 383 to stuff in it with the original 727 and 3.23 posi..........

I've been so busy building A-Bodies that the B's have taken a back seat.......I'll have to remedy that shortly.........

That is a GREAT Satellite. :D

ply23small.jpg

glad to see that car finally being used.. was a shame to se it sitting on the pike doing nothing all those years...

your car must have been in an accident because the front left tire isn't even touching the ground!

Auto Transport Service
Back