• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello and thanks for adding me

Gene_Sox

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am from Hamburg, Germany. 2 years ago I bought a 1964 Dodge 440 Wagon in Finland. I love this car. But it need some restoration.
Now I have the time to start.
Best regards
Derk

IMG_2936.JPEG

IMG_2937.JPEG

IMG_2939.JPEG

IMG_2941.JPEG

IMG_2944.JPEG

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That is a great looking '64 Dodge wagon you have, Gene. I have a '64 Polara 4-door hardtop, and used to have a '64 Polara 500 convertible. Thanks for the pictures.

DSCF0003.JPG

03.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Glad to have you on board Derk! Your wagon is a beauty! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Boy do I ever love those B-body wagons. I remember a few decades ago, seeing a local granny driving around in a mostly stock-looking '70 Coronet Wagon and I always wanted one as a daily driver...is there a wagon ever made that's cooler than a Superbee wagon??

I ended up with a 2005 Magnum RT AWD...not quite the same thing but it moves pretty good. :)

BlackCarsMatter.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, those long roof 64's are cool.

Welcome from Iowa , nice wagon :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back