• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Everyone New Member

Welcome from Indiana. A very good friend of mine and fellow hot rodder drove a train for a living until he had to have a heart transplant, then they made him retire. Ironically he died of cancer a few years ago.
Thanks, Sorry about your friend!!

Hey old hogghead, welcome to the forum! I'm new here too just bought a '71 #s match 383 4spd w/ 3:91 from a private collector. Can you recommend a good source for hard to find hardware and fasteners? I'm looking for the 4 sheet metal screws that secure the instrument cluster, trunk plugs for 1 1/2" holes and valve cover fasteners. Also need a spare tire setup, can you please post a picture of your spare and are your valve covers fastened w/ all screws or 12 screws and 4 nuts/studs?
View attachment 949048
Fasteners -- megapartsusa plugs steelerubber -- valve covers all bolts 2 intake side 4 exhaust side.

20200512_074234.jpg 20200512_074237.jpg 20200512_084958.jpg

Hello,
Newbie here so bear with me till I get the hang of this.
Retired Locomotive Engineer 39 years up & down the tracks.
MOPAR ALL THE WAY BABY Currently own 2006 Charger SRT8,
2012 ram quad cab 4x4, 1972 Roadrunner (2nd owner pride & joy)
Just got body work and paint work done. Lots of work left !!!
See attached photo if I did it right. Look forward to all the help &
expert advice from all of you.
Thanks

Love the RR. Had a ‘72 SSP back in the day.

Auto Transport Service
Back