• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone!

1970roadwarrior

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
I just joined the site, can’t believe it took me so long to find it. I’ve been a Mopar guy all my life; my first car was a mopar. In high school & college I owned a 1966 Charger, 1969 roadrunner and a 1970 Superbird; now I have a 1970 roadrunner & a 2010 Challenger SRT8. I’m currently trying to get the roadrunner running, it’s been sitting for years. I’m looking forward to learning from all of you. Thanks for letting me participate!

Welcome and post some pics when you can!

I'm not against seeing pics of all (5) if you have them. I can live in the past or present with these rigs lol.

Greetings and welcome to FBBO from western NY!

I just joined the site, can’t believe it took me so long to find it. I’ve been a Mopar guy all my life; my first car was a mopar. In high school & college I owned a 1966 Charger, 1969 roadrunner and a 1970 Superbird; now I have a 1970 roadrunner & a 2010 Challenger SRT8. I’m currently trying to get the roadrunner running, it’s been sitting for years. I’m looking forward to learning from all of you. Thanks for letting me participate!
Welcome to the site! And yes, how bout some pics? I'm in SE Texas.....are you close to there?

Welcome to FBBO from snowy & wet NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the former home state of your new neighbors.:lol:

Howdy and Welcome from Illinois!!

Road Runner (12)d.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, 70 RR's are great, let's see it.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back