• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Everyone

Krusty

Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Chris from St. Louis. We bought a 73 Charger last year at the urging of my youngest son(his first car). It's a super blue and black se with a 400/727 (not original). Going through all the mechanicals to get it back on the road after ??? years. Oh, of course there is some minor body repair to be done also( translates to rust, rust and more rust). The body already done is BAD!, but it will get done eventually. Sorry I don't have any pictures but will work on that.

Welcome.you'll love it here.everyone's willing to help..just a great place to be part of..God Bless..Barry..(Bear R.-)...

hi and welcome to the site ,there`s a lot of good people here ready to help you guys out, oh and by the way we all love car **** here so lets see some of yours, have fun while your here:wtg:

Hi and welcome from across the river but I'm a avid Cardinals Baseball fan. Post some pics that blue sounds cool

welcome to FBBO from the smoky central Sierra's in Calif., good luck with the father & son rustoration project

Hi Chris. Sounds like a great first car for your son. Search around, you'll find all sorts of great advice on here!

Welcome aboard...

Welcome. Now if we could just get the monster back to st louie

Seem to be having some issues posting. The site locks up when I try to post. Any ideas? (keep in mind I am basically computer illiterate) Thanks

Pics as requested. Gotta love that stripe!

Attachments

• charger 057.jpg
    charger 057.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 133
  • charger 055.jpg
    charger 055.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 119
  • charger 054.jpg
    charger 054.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 141
  • charger 052.jpg
    charger 052.jpg