• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello FBBO community

x5m0075

Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Jamie and I'm from MN. I have a 69 charger that I got 30 years ago, runs just needs love. Picked up 70 charger 15 years ago, needs alot of love. Bought a 66 charger for my kid 2 years ago cause he thinks they are cooler than the second generation ones. I don't get, but it's growing on me, surprisingly for 55 years old it's not terrible for a MN car.
I joined because I like reading the posts and you have alot of knowledge and seem very helpful.
Thanks for allowing me to join

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

sounds like a nice herd of Chargers

upload_2022-1-27_12-12-13.gif

Welcome again from NY state.

Welcome from Alabama, let us see all those Chargers.

Welcome! There's quite a few us on here from MN and Western Wi! Myself, I'm just across the Stillwater bridge in Houlton, Wi. Enjoy your stay. Cheers

Welcome from Illinois Jamie! Post some pix of your Charger fleet for us if you will. Good, bad or ugly, we like 'em all!

welcome to the site from S Carolina

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Sounds like a nice stable of cars!

Welcome from
The peoples democratic republic of Maryland
And I hate snow
If that 70 charger needs someone else to love her I available

Auto Transport Service
Back