• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Across the Pond!

mustbemad

Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Hello!

Glad I found this place! Just bought my first Mopar, so learning a lot!

It's a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II Station Wagon, 318 with 3 speed auto. Mildly custom, but absolutely rock-solid underneath which is rare in the UK as everything rusts like crazy!

Quite a few things I want to improve, and enjoying (!) the hunt for parts.

Nice to meet you!

Gerry

ed33b998-6364-4a4c-a38c-3060d9db2b18_zpsc83f406b.gif

Hello Jerry, welcome!:wav:
Good looking wagon indeed, looks like a lot of travel history with all of those decals. Anything interesting there?

Greetings. Here is my tasty bit. It is a 1974 Dodge Coronet. The picture was taken at this year's WPC Club meet in Michigan.

1974 Dodge Coronet 4-door mine.JPG

Welcome Gerry, I like the wagon.

Thanks all!

Most of the stickers are modern surfing types, although I haven't looked too closely yet.

First jobs are;
- get some heat in ( it's winter here!) heater is disconnected and blower doesn't work
- get some seals on the windows to keep,the rain out. The rear tailgate one will be interesting to find.....
- think the petrol tank has seen better days, so may have to do something about that

:)

Welcome to the boards from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Chuck

Cool wagon

welcome to FBBO

Hi Jerry, good to see another Mopar fan on here from Blighty. Nice wagon, last one I had was a 56 D500 Sierra, think that ended up somewhere in europe. Good luck with it , keep in touch we are only just up the A12, near Ipswich.
Jerry.........yes another one!

Auto Transport Service
Back