• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Amsterdam

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

cool 68 GTX, love the color

Nice.

Love that color.

That car looks exactly like the one my friend sold about seven years ago. The car came from Texas,but my friend sold it to a guy named Martin who exported it from my friend in Connecticut. It was a super solid original car in a cool color combo.

That car looks exactly like the one my friend sold about seven years ago. The car came from Texas,but my friend sold it to a guy named Martin who exported it from my friend in Connecticut. It was a super solid original car in a cool color combo.
This one is imported (of course :)) and the license plate it came up with was from Texas, what are the odds?

That is my friends car. He bought it in Texas. He brought it to Connecticut and had it for about ten years, with plans to restore the car. Martin came from Holland to look at a 70 Cuda that my friend was selling. The GTX was in the same garage as the Cuda. Martin fell in love with the GTX and bought it from my friend instead of the Cuda. My friend brought the car to the docks in New Jersey and it was shipped out to Holland from there. It was a 440 automatic car with Air conditioning. It still had the Texas plate on it when he shipped out the car. He will be excited to see that the car is in good hands! He just finished the restoration of his 70 GTX v code 440 +6 car,and just bought a 71 GTX 440 +6 car.
vmatxsloak_2355781675691-4-IMG_4902.jpg
IMG_4903(1).jpg
IMG_0292.jpg
IMG950282.jpg

That is my friends car. He bought it in Texas. He brought it to Connecticut and had it for about ten years, with plans to restore the car. Martin came from Holland to look at a 70 Cuda that my friend was selling. The GTX was in the same garage as the Cuda. Martin fell in love with the GTX and bought it from my friend instead of the Cuda. My friend brought the car to the docks in New Jersey and it was shipped out to Holland from there. It was a 440 automatic car with Air conditioning. It still had the Texas plate on it when he shipped out the car. He will be excited to see that the car is in good hands! He just finished the restoration of his 70 GTX v code 440 +6 car,and just bought a 71 GTX 440 +6 car.View attachment 1181493View attachment 1181494View attachment 1181495View attachment 1181496

'70 GTX looks like a beauty :D
Do you have any more picture from (my) GTX during that time? Doesn't matter the conditions :)

'70 GTX looks like a beauty :D
Do you have any more picture from (my) GTX during that time? Doesn't matter the conditions :)

I can ask him, but he didn't have the car posted for sale, so I doubt that there are any photographs of it from back then. He was very glad to hear that the car is still around and looking good.

Auto Transport Service
Back