• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Arizona Another Mopar nut

Joe Hardin

Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Joe Hardin and I have been a mopar nut since I was a kid. I have had HEMI cars, A12 and others including cudas. My favorite has always been a b-body.
I bought a Hellcat last year and yes they are. lol I raced every one in town out on a highway east of this little town and no problems. Most by 6 or 7 car links. I had a Hemi satellite and a Hemi Belvedere 2 years ago and want one more real hemi car for I hang it up. I love the 1966 and 67 cars. I am looking for a survivor 4 speed no rust . can be a little rough and apart. I build all of my own engines and transmissions. I don,t want a concourse show car as I plan on having some fun in it. Even a Hemi car body any year would be fine. If you have something you may never get to I would love to do it.
Off subject but different . A friend of mine gave me a 1966 side oiler engine and I put it in a 1947 ford pickup. It is cool and runs pretty good but just isn,t a Hemi. Just finished it and it is squirlley as heck.
Thanks much for reading and I hope every one is well and doing well.
Any leads or any thing would be greatly appreciated.
Joe

0-1.jpeg 0-2.jpeg 0-3.jpeg 0-4.jpeg

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Thx for the pics, I like it, nice work! 440'

Welcome from Alabama, great to have another Hemi and 66-67 enthusiast here.

Welcome from the coast. At least its a Side Oiler in the truck as opposed to a 5.0.

At a shop I worked at before we moved back up here, I grafted a 50 F1 body onto a 04 Explorer chassis with the 4.6 mod motor. Kept the patina on the out side.

At a shop I worked at before we moved back up here, I grafted a 50 F1 body onto a 04 Explorer chassis with the 4.6 mod motor. Kept the patina on the out side.
Sounds like a neat project. A 50 f1 has a good bit more room in the cab than that little 47 does. At the cost of a paint job now days I am getting to like a patina more and more .

good luck with the 66-67 Hemi B-body quest

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 66-67 Hemi B-body quest

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
Thanks Budnicks and to every one else that has welcomed me. I have been so busy I have been out of this sickness for a long , but it sure feels good to be infected again and talking to like minded people.

Hardin is one of the best metal fabricators I've ever seen. He's been one of my Amigo's for a long time. If anyone deserves one more 66-67 426 car it's him.

Hardin is one of the best metal fabricators I've ever seen. He's been one of my Amigo's for a long time. If anyone deserves one more 66-67 426 car it's him.
Chris
Thanks for the kind words and I am very optimistic about a car. I love this site and lots of great people.
Hope you found a path for your friends 72 charger.
I will give you a shout.
Take care

Auto Transport Service
Back