• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Australia

Charger440-6

Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

So... would love to show you all pictures of my Mopar but unfortunately I don't currently have one, which is why i signed up to the forum as there are many Mopars for sale on here.

I'm trying to find a 1972 Charger SE so hopefully something will come up for sale. I used to own a 72 SE with the 400-2bl, was metallic green with a white painted roof but had to sell it to fund my University education.

Thanks.

Welcome to FBBO. I hope you have good luck in your speciality search. This is a good place to start..

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

good luck with your search

Too bad you dont want a 73 RR and a 74 Satellite cause Id trade you for an Aussie car the 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe. Sorry but love that car. Would paint it flat black and do it all up like the V8 Interceptor

Too bad you dont want a 73 RR and a 74 Satellite cause Id trade you for an Aussie car the 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe. Sorry but love that car. Would paint it flat black and do it all up like the V8 Interceptor
Thanks, I know this is a Mopar forum but yes the Aussie built Falcon hardtops are very cool, FMC built over 9500 of the XB's but only around 950 GT's.

Thanks, I know this is a Mopar forum but yes the Aussie built Falcon hardtops are very cool, FMC built over 9500 of the XB's but only around 950 GT's.
Mad max is one of my favorite movies. Its a shame one of them are owned by the guy on junkyard empire

Mad max is one of my favorite movies. Its a shame one of them are owned by the guy on junkyard empire

One of my favorites as well, didn't realise one was in Florida. I think the original Mad Max movie was filmed down near Geelong, not far from Melbourne.

Welcome, I hope you find the car your looking for.

Auto Transport Service
Back