• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Austria

Thank you all!
Markt Allhau it's about 450 Miles from me. It's the other side of Austria.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Wow, that's a beautiful RT you have there!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from the California central coast. Thats my favorite 70 Coronet hood you have there.

Nice R/T too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO @Hanno ....from New Zealand :thumbsup:

68tz1c.jpg

:D

Welcome to the Madness Hanno !!! I lived in Vienna from 1962-1967 as a young boy. Went back in 2015 for three weeks, loved it. Used to live on Kahlenberg Strasse near the mountain...:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Madness Hanno !!! I lived in Vienna from 1962-1967 as a young boy. Went back in 2015 for three weeks, loved it. Used to live on Kahlenberg Strasse near the mountain...:thumbsup:
Vienna is a lovely city. :thumbsup:
I still have the wooden box from Hotel Sacher that the cake was packed in.

0b3a3202aab54219a0e6e41b0cbec807.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hanno! Welcome aboard. Visit FABO (forabodiesonly.com) for your barracuda!
Love your B body. Very nice! Wow!
Hello to all.
My name is Hanno , i `m 53 years old and I live in Austria. I joined the forum for the last years , so it`s time to log on. I own a 68 Cuda formula S since 2005. The Cuda was build in Switzerland.
About two years ago I bought a 1970 Coronet RT in Austria. The Dodge came some years before from Georgia to Austria. Maybe someone have some information or old pictures from the RT.

View attachment 1255301

thank you and greetings from Austria

Hanno

Nice 68 Barracuda too, one of my favorites & it's a 68, both ++

Auto Transport Service
Back