• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from berne, switzerland

Michael ; Welcome to FBBO, from Canada :hello: You could not have come to a better place!! :eek:s_dancing2: Tons of Good people & Info on here. Nice Cars & Great job you`re doing! :buffer:

Welcome from another Okie with a Coronet.

I hope you got to go on a rattle snake hunt or see a rodeo when you were in Woodward.

yes, i've had a very good time in woodward and i saw alot of great things.
I'll do my holidays again this year in oklahoma/new mexico and if i 've enough time i will also go to texas.
I hope my chief will give 4 weeks of holidays for me then i can make a much longer trip than last time.

Last edited:
yes, i've had a very good time in woodward and i saw alot of great things.
I'll do my holidays again this year in oklahoma/new mexico and if i 've enough time i will also go to texas.
I hope my chief will give 4 weeks of holidays for me then i can make a much longer trip than last time.

If you make it to TEXAS, be sure to schedule a stop in Austin!

Tjenare! Beautiful cars you have there. (Sorry, i dont actually speak Swedish, just sayin hi - i think lol).

Tjenare! Beautiful cars you have there. (Sorry, i dont actually speak Swedish, just sayin hi - i think lol).

It doesn't matter if you speak Schwedish because he is from Switzerland, it's a very common mixup with these two countries Im used to it, tjenare is correct of your up in sweden in south we just say Hej.

LOL damn American! Well, i tried, but my stupidity got in the way. Happens all the time, just ask my wife.

Welcome aboard from just outside New York city!:angel3: You guys in Europe have some incredible cars:headbang:

it's a very common mixup with these two countries

Yes it happens but i know also some guys which mixed up switzerland with swaziland, for me this isn't a big deal.

Welcome aboard from just outside New York city!:angel3: You guys in Europe have some incredible cars:headbang:

Thanks, yes we've some nice cars here, we do our best to make cars looking hot :toothy12:

( That's the general lee from my dude)
IMAG0159.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back