• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Colorado

thesledhead

Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Ive been lurking and reading info for a while, but I figured I better join. I'm currently working on a A12 Roadrunner my dad was restoring before he passed.

thumbnail_IMG_4619.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4622.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Western NY! Beautiful project to take on. Keep us posted on your journey!

Welcome from Colorado Springs. I'm up by the Baptist Road exit from I-25. I'll PM you my info.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice project to inherit albeit through poor circumstance. Condolences.

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your father. Nice that you can finish what was started.

With the name sledhead, I assume you like motorized snow toboggans.

Welcome and keep the pics coming on the restore of that A12. :welcome: From Fla.

ummm....

Besides you being a lurker, what about them other cars lurking in the background????

Welcome from the great white north of Canada!

Thanks for the pics of your RR...looks like there was a lot of parts replaced on the old A12 car...hardest part of the resto seems to be almost done!

welcome to FBBO sorry for your loss also nice looking project a 12 keep us posted

Auto Transport Service
Back